Most people don’t realize that ALL tape drives fail at some point. But what’s really dangerous is that most companies don’t realize it’s happened until it is too late.
That’s why thousands of businesses lose millions of dollars worth of data to disasters like fires, power outages, theft, equipment failure, and even simple human mistake. In almost every case, these businesses were horrified to find out their back-ups weren’t working when needed most.
What if someone forgets the tapes, goes on vacation, or leaves the company, and the rotation plan falls through? Are the tapes being constantly monitored to make sure they are working? Have you ever tried to recover data from your tape drive, only to discover how difficult it was, or that the data you thought was being backed up, in fact, wasn’t?
Finally, (God forbid) if your office gets flooded because of a storm, hit by a tornado, burned to the ground by a fire, or burglarized, your tape backup will be damaged along with everything else and will be completely worthless!
If being able to restore your data and network quickly in the event of a disaster is important to you, this could be one of the most important letters you read all year.
We’re holding a FREE Backup and Disaster Recovery Webinar to clarify many of the questions our colleagues have about backing up and securing their data.
During this Webinar you’ll discover…
* The two-step backup system you must have in place to be 100% certain your business is back up and running FAST in the event of a complete system meltdown or disaster.
* The only surefire way to know if your data is being backed without errors or corruption; almost 99% of business owners never perform this simple check.
* The shocking misunderstanding most business owners have about their current backup system; if you think just backing up the data is enough; you’ll be appalled after hearing this.
* How to get back up and running in the shortest time possible; we’ll reveal what most backup providers don’t want you to know about their backup system that could have you down for days – possibly weeks – trying to restore your data.
* 7 Security questions you should ask your offsite backup company before trusting them with your data; if they cannot say “yes” to all 7, DON’T give them access to your data or your network!
* How to completely automate your backup system so you can say goodbye to the hassle of tape rotation, tape storage, and the liability of human error.
* Why tape backup is one of the WORST ways to secure your data.
We are also going to announce a hot NEW backup system that is not only far superior to any other backup system on the market, but that will also save most of our colleagues thousands of dollars in offsite backup storage.
Unfortunately, we can only accommodate a limited amount of attendees and I’m absolutely certain that seats will go fast because backing up and securing your company data is a critical and very important issue that ALL of our clients are concerned about. No one can afford to risk lost data or being “out of business” for days or weeks due to a disaster.